New Topic Reply Printer Friendly
Cover required- immediate start  Rate Topic 
AuthorPost
 Posted: Tue May 1st, 2018 02:34 am
  PM Quote Reply
1st Post
MoTechUK

Mana: 
Hi guys and gals. I’ve been approached by a reputable dealership wanting cover for MOTs and prep work (mainly just filter spinning and the basics). However, I’m currently on a job so can not cover it. I’m wondering if any of you guys would like to take this on? The client is in Leicester. Alternatively, you could cover my current assignment for 2 weeks in Coventry. This is MOTs only and hours to suit (within reason)! If anyone interested in either, please feel free to contact me on 07714 510423 - good rates of pay.
The client in Coventry is also looking for another body or two due to increased work load (this is a permanent or temp role, whichever suits you). This can be an MOT tester and/or mechanic. Tasks to involve mainly MOTs (if tester) or repairs and services. The ability to carry out bigger jobs such as cam belts and clutches will be advantageous and will obviously reflect more money!

Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

Current time is 09:35 am  
MOT Forum - The MOT Testing Forum for the UK MOT Testing Industry > Trade Category (MOT Trade Discussions) > Testers Wanted | MOT Forum > Cover required- immediate start Top

UltraBB 1.172 Copyright © 2007-2011 Data 1 Systems