Tester licence  Rate Topic 
AuthorPost
 Posted: Tue Sep 8th, 2015 11:12 pm
  PM Quote Reply
1st Post
DB9

Mana: 
bimmer wrote:
As long as you do at least one test every six months you can carry on testing without doing a demo. Below is a link to the MOT testers guide item 2, explaining in more detail.

http://www.motinfo.gov.uk/htdocs/tgs0e000105.htm

I couldn't of thought it out better myself :D

Regular Testing VOSA require that the NT must complete at least one test every six months for each group of vehicles that the NT is approved to test to maintain familiarity

Regular Testing - Complete at least ONE Test every SIX Months to maintain familiarity

I think that's regular :D:D:D

Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

Posted: Sun Sep 6th, 2015 04:20 am
  PM Quote Reply
2nd Post
bimmer

Mana: 
As long as you do at least one test every six months you can carry on testing without doing a demo. Below is a link to the MOT testers guide item 2, explaining in more detail.

http://www.motinfo.gov.uk/htdocs/tgs0e000105.htm

Posted: Sat Sep 5th, 2015 11:03 pm
  PM Quote Reply
3rd Post
cairns76

Mana: 
Hi all I'm hoping someone could answer me a question, I last carried out an mot in the beginning of July but no longer work for this garage, I haven't tested since, what are the details if I was to test again for another garage do I need to carry out a demo test in front of vosa?

Cheers

Current time is 03:03 am  
MOT Forum - The MOT Testing Forum for the UK MOT Testing Industry > Trade Category (MOT Trade Discussions) > MOT Regulations - Need clarification? try here | MOT Forum > Tester licence Top

UltraBB 1.172 Copyright © 2007-2011 Data 1 Systems