New Topic Reply Printer Friendly
becoming an mot tester  Rating:  Rating
AuthorPost
 Posted: Fri Jun 5th, 2009 08:24 pm
  PM Quote Reply
1st Post
ahmedsalman

Mana: 
so for the finale exam i can practise and do it with an existing mot station with an (AE) but no one has to be present with me who holds an mot sertificate is that right? thanks

Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

Posted: Fri Jun 5th, 2009 03:52 am
  PM Quote Reply
2nd Post
Wesley
Trade Member

Mana: 
ahmedsalman wrote: hi i have worked in a garage for some time now my father owns the garage and he is going to apply for an authorised examaner (AE) status so then i can be nominated to do the exams my question is for the final exam i have to do my practical can it be at that garage as it is set as an mot station but there is no body qualified to work  in another words nobody working there has an mot certificate.

As long as the Garage is Approved by VOSA, and it has a current AE, then You should be able to carry out your practical assesment at that venue.;)

Posted: Fri Jun 5th, 2009 01:10 am
  PM Quote Reply
3rd Post
ahmedsalman

Mana: 
thanks

Posted: Thu Jun 4th, 2009 10:19 pm
  PM Quote Reply
4th Post
rocky69

Mana: 
If the garage is up and running as an authorised MOT station then yes. Sounds like no in your case, before the final exam you need to have been on the ntt course, to do that you must have the qualifications or pass the ntta exam and, be sponsored by an authorised vts station.

Posted: Thu Jun 4th, 2009 05:31 pm
  PM Quote Reply
5th Post
ahmedsalman

Mana: 
hi i have worked in a garage for some time now my father owns the garage and he is going to apply for an authorised examaner (AE) status so then i can be nominated to do the exams my question is for the final exam i have to do my practical can it be at that garage as it is set as an mot station but there is no body qualified to work  in another words nobody working there has an mot sertificate.

Current time is 11:10 pm  
MOT Forum - The MOT Testing Forum for the UK MOT Testing Industry > Trade Category (MOT Trade Discussions) > Training and Seminars - Reviews, Dates, Questions | MOT Forum > becoming an mot tester Top

UltraBB 1.172 Copyright © 2007-2011 Data 1 Systems