3 Day course  Rate Topic 
AuthorPost
 Posted: Wed Nov 30th, 2011 11:44 pm
  PM Quote Reply
1st Post
nicknak
Trade Member

Mana: 
Try and send the form off as soon as you can, at the very least you need your user id for the course, so the trainer can update your status on the system. If not this can cause problems come the demo day.:D:D

Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

Posted: Tue Nov 29th, 2011 05:01 am
  PM Quote Reply
2nd Post
markharriers

Mana: 
Thankyou all for your replys. i work at a garage and i'm being sponsered by another garage so its all busy busy at the mo. I'm going to shadow the tester soon just wondered how to prepare for big day hence why i posted, Rocky i would appreciate you keep your stupid comments to yourself as it easy to be rude on a forum than it is face to face. Thankyou to all you other guys for your comments feel a lot more chilled now :)

Posted: Sat Nov 26th, 2011 11:50 pm
  PM Quote Reply
3rd Post
bimmer

Mana: 
you should get a welcome pack sent to you with the form and all the info you need. you also need to sort out a passport type photo to send in with the form.

• Colour
• Clear and good quality and taken against a white background
• Full Face
• 44mm x 35mm (1.77 inches x 1.38 inches)
• Taken in the last 12 months

dont worry if your card does not arrive in time for your course as they have spare blank cards at the training center which can be activated for you to use while you are there.

hope this helps.

Last edited on Sun Nov 27th, 2011 12:33 am by bimmer

Posted: Sat Nov 26th, 2011 11:04 pm
  PM Quote Reply
4th Post
Aylesbury Jock

Mana: 
The smart card application form should be sent to you as part of the procedure. If you are in a workshop with other testers, work with them, where possible, shadow them when testing, and read the manual. That should help you fix a testing routine in your head. Rocky, bit harsh there mate?

Posted: Sat Nov 26th, 2011 10:20 pm
  PM Quote Reply
5th Post
rocky69

Mana: 
You will need to get yourself a smart card, use the search function, if you were ready to become a tester you wold allready know what to do.:X:X

Posted: Sat Nov 26th, 2011 05:30 am
  PM Quote Reply
6th Post
markharriers

Mana: 
Hi all sent my form off today for the 3 day mot course, what do i need to do now? anything? what happens with smart cards etc or will vosa inform me with instructions before the course? appreciate replys as im completly lost:(

Current time is 07:30 pm  
MOT Forum - The MOT Testing Forum for the UK MOT Testing Industry > Trade Category (MOT Trade Discussions) > Training and Seminars - Reviews, Dates, Questions | MOT Forum > 3 Day course Top

UltraBB 1.172 Copyright © 2007-2011 Data 1 Systems