New Topic Reply Printer Friendly
new ntta exam  Rate Topic 
AuthorPost
 Posted: Sat Jan 21st, 2012 10:56 pm
  PM Quote Reply
1st Post
clarencestmotors

Mana: 
I did the exam in oct last year and the questions were similar to the ones someone as posted on here, they av posted a load of questions with the answers but i found that quite a few of the answers were wrong so just be careful if uv found them. I went on a course before i took the exam and to tell ya the truth i would av never passed in a month o sundays with out goin on it. id advise ya to get the hilliers fundamentals of motor vehicle technology guide and read that. They give ya one on the course i went on n they show ya exactly which bits ya need to read they virtually give ya answers for the exam good luck anyway. This is link for that course just incase ya need it.        http://www.wgautotraining.co.uk/training/ntta_training.html

Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

Posted: Thu Jan 12th, 2012 12:58 am
  PM Quote Reply
2nd Post
m phoenix

Mana: 
hi there i have just sign up going for the ntta exam in two weeks can anybody help

me please:)

has it changed:?

Back To Top PM Quote Reply

Current time is 12:00 am  
MOT Forum - The MOT Testing Forum for the UK MOT Testing Industry > Trade Category (MOT Trade Discussions) > Training and Seminars - Reviews, Dates, Questions | MOT Forum > new ntta exam Top

UltraBB 1.172 Copyright © 2007-2011 Data 1 Systems