all that work wasted...  Rate Topic 
AuthorPost
 Posted: Fri Sep 25th, 2015 05:53 pm
  PM Quote Reply
1st Post
kit1958
Trade Member

Mana: 
Definitely something going on I tried to issue a duplicate pass & v5 no not recognised even though I did it correctly something fishy going on ....

Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

Posted: Thu Sep 24th, 2015 09:37 pm
  PM Quote Reply
2nd Post
robplaying

Mana: 
the "check MOT history" from .gov is also out of action, I sence something afoot.

https://www.gov.uk/check-mot-history-vehicle

Posted: Thu Sep 24th, 2015 01:35 pm
  PM Quote Reply
3rd Post
castrolrob
Trade Member

Mana: 
have become increasingly puzzled with some of the duplicates that I obtain from the computer prior to testing a car,bear in mind that I only test a couple of days a week but I keep finding cars that I tested last year with stuff that I am damn sure I would have advised but no record.today I tested a berlingo that I did last year and for the first time it had the paperwork in it.ALL manually allocated advisories and non component items have been removed from its record.the only advisory showing was tyre advise from tick box.if they have taken to editing every test record I find that VERY worrying.at the least it should have been publicised:shock::shock::shock::shock::shock:

Current time is 09:06 am  
MOT Forum - The MOT Testing Forum for the UK MOT Testing Industry > Trade Category (MOT Trade Discussions) > General Off-Topic 'Discussions' - when it gets down to the fine detail | MOT Forum > all that work wasted... Top

UltraBB 1.172 Copyright © 2007-2011 Data 1 Systems