New Topic Reply Printer Friendly
Nominated tester training light vehicle. Mot training 2016  Rate Topic 
AuthorPost
 Posted: Mon May 2nd, 2016 04:22 am
  PM Quote Reply
1st Post
wannabetestee

Mana: 
Hi there I am new here. I just have a few questions I would like to ask the professionals and people who have done the nominated tester training and the demo assessment for the mot course. 

Kind of questions I have is 

what is the three day training course like?? 
what should I revise or how should I prepare for my exams ? 
is there any revision material for the exam that comes at the end of the test? .

If u fail this can u do it again?
Is there a waiting time before u can sit this exam again?

The demo test is there any hints and tips I can get out of you guys about what I should be doing and getting in to my routine of inspection. 

What's it like to have a examiner watch u perform the test ?

What do they look for ? 

If I am not sure if a part is a fail or pass can I check the manual during the test ? Or would I use at the end of test before I submit report on computer ?

If I fail this on the day how quickly can I take a re test to help me become a mot inspector.

Any and all the help and feedback will be apericated if you guys think there anything that will help me or someone who is In my position starting out on the road to become an examiner, then feel free to leave your thoughts and views and opinions down below.

I have a city and guilds diploma level three in light vehicles and the four years experience and a sponsor from the local garage. 

I have sent off my application for nominated tester of just yesterday to coursebooking@vosa

It's now been five days I have got my pin and have booked my three day corse in three week time

I will keep all you guys who helped and read this post up to date with my progress of becoming a tester.

hopefully it can help me and someone else who reads and come across this post who is in the same position as me and keep more vehicles safe on our roads

kind regards 

wannnabetester

Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

Current time is 02:35 pm  
MOT Forum - The MOT Testing Forum for the UK MOT Testing Industry > Trade Category (MOT Trade Discussions) > Training and Seminars - Reviews, Dates, Questions | MOT Forum > Nominated tester training light vehicle. Mot training 2016 Top

UltraBB 1.172 Copyright © 2007-2011 Data 1 Systems