board_home 

Visit the
UK MOT Testing
Industry Portal

Moderated by: Stealth, MOTman, KevG, bimmer Page:  First Page Previous Page  1  2   
New Topic Reply Printer Friendly
emissions diesels  Rate Topic 
AuthorPost
 Posted: Tue Jul 24th, 2018 04:49 pm
  PM Quote Reply
21st Post
supertom
Trade Member

Mana: 
I total agree they do think its Christmas but I will do as you said cheak it out in a week or so but I have sent email to dvsa about emissions but no reply yet I dread an old diesel coming in now but if it does I will get the owner to stop there and show hime the problem thanks for the reply happy testing .

Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

Posted: Tue Jul 24th, 2018 07:22 am
  PM Quote Reply
22nd Post
castrolrob
Trade Member

Mana: 
having the same probs,all the way up to about 10/11 plate.tested a tranny Saturday,2001,plated for 0.7,not a hope in hell.most of these motors never read that low when they were new,just that it never got checked.boils down to the gvmnt want non dpf motors off the road without having to pay compensation.whats the best way to achieve that?yup,get us suckers to take the flak for it.as ive mentioned in other posts the crooks/bent testers think its f***ing Christmas,pretty sure ive already bought a few carribean holidays for some of the local ones.next time you get a bad one heres an experiment for you,take the reg and check it a week or two later,itll have passed and you now have the name and address of one of your local dodgys on the ticket.

Posted: Mon Jul 23rd, 2018 03:46 pm
  PM Quote Reply
23rd Post
supertom
Trade Member

Mana: 
hi all just to ask if you are all having problems with emissions diesel I having problems with plate value on a lot of cars before 08 and some 08 onwards have to service some and use emissions diesel reducer in fuel and filter so how are all getting on with them and any tips to help us.

Current time is 09:23 pm Page:  First Page Previous Page  1  2     
MOT Forum - The MOT Testing Forum for the UK MOT Testing Industry > Technical Forum > Technical Discussions - Description | MOT Forum > emissions diesels Top

UltraBB 1.172 Copyright © 2007-2011 Data 1 Systems