Role Assignment  Rate Topic 
AuthorPost
 Posted: Wed Apr 17th, 2019 07:08 am
  PM Quote Reply
1st Post
castrolrob
Trade Member

Mana: 
count your lucky stars,a lotta the sns/messages they've been sending out lately you get to work Monday morning and you've got 24hrs to read/understand/acknowledge a message that weren't there the day before:shock:dont forget the 7 sorry I meant 3(!)subjects for this years cpd,youve got less than 12 months to complete it you know:D:D

Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

Posted: Tue Apr 16th, 2019 05:49 pm
  PM Quote Reply
2nd Post
Testing123

Mana: 
Thanks for reply. Yes I have done training.I found that DVSA are on Facebook and contacted them, a nice guy named Lou had a look into things at their end and found that I didnt have any roles assigned to me, so I went back to the guy who had tried to put me on his system and he has tried again.I am now registered so all is well.
It does seem daft that I cant read any messages if I am not assigned a role though, I had to read and acknowledge the last SN within 9 days when I got in there.

Posted: Tue Apr 16th, 2019 04:25 pm
  PM Quote Reply
3rd Post
castrolrob
Trade Member

Mana: 
just a thought but did you do your training?it was due end of march

Posted: Tue Apr 16th, 2019 11:01 am
  PM Quote Reply
4th Post
Testing123

Mana: 
I did my last test in February, today I went to a mates garage to do a test so as to keep my ticket.He went into his VTS and assigned me a role seemingly with no problem.I logged in to the VTS to accept the role only to be faced with the same thing as before he assigned me a role. I cant read messages that are there for me and there is no button on the pages to accept a new role.There was a message when he logged in about me getting an email but I never read that properly.Is there something wrong or are they just lazy in sending acceptance emails?

Current time is 03:56 am  
MOT Forum - The MOT Testing Forum for the UK MOT Testing Industry > Trade Category (MOT Trade Discussions) > MOT Regulations - Need clarification? try here | MOT Forum > Role Assignment Top

UltraBB 1.172 Copyright © 2007-2011 Data 1 Systems