AuthorPost
 Posted: Tue Oct 15th, 2019 07:15 pm
  PM Quote Reply
1st Post
Paul S

Mana: 
Stealth wrote:
Paul S wrote:
which are so as to give an opinion, my bad..MOT inspection manual: cars and passenger vehicles BEEN FOOKED RIGHT UP or is it just me?
http://www.gov.uk/guidance/mot-inspection-manual-for-private-passenger-and-light-commercial-vehicles#section_4.1.4
Stealth gonna need more than 500 pints to get through my Annual Assessment
:shock:

Or a good teacher :(:D:D:D

secondary school was told by career master on account of metalwork that was for me cause I would of done computers had enough folk taken up the challenge..good teacher sounds good, . am up for it when you next around Summer is always good all expense's paid +

Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

Posted: Tue Oct 15th, 2019 07:18 am
  PM Quote Reply
2nd Post
castrolrob
Trade Member

Mana: 
if the motor concerned wouldn't physically fit on the equipment then hes gotta be getting done,the only possible variable I can see is the level of sanction if they cant actually prove it weren't at the garage concerned,writing one out for a motor that aint there versus not using approved eqpmnt for instance.it obviously bit him in the a**e and they musta had grounds for looking into it in the first place be it an appeal or showing up on anpr a hundred miles away at the time whatever.my guess would be(best case)maybe getting his ban down to 2 yrs or similar but as you say the case needs to have been done right,silks are real good at spotting loopholes which I figure is his only chance of getting it overturned.my base assumption is that it was proved(given the 5yr ban),if not all bets are off

Posted: Mon Oct 14th, 2019 06:58 pm
  PM Quote Reply
3rd Post
Stealth
Super Moderator

Mana: 
castrolrob wrote:
F1gp wrote:
He done it at work but never had it in and it doesnt fit in eitherso he wrote a ticket out for a mates old camper or summat similar that weren't even there?sayonara son.thats fraud and aint no soliciter anywhere getting him off if they can prove it happened.

Let's hope the VE case is watertight. These are the folk who should be banned instead of easy pickings for testers who make genuine mistakes.

Posted: Mon Oct 14th, 2019 06:55 pm
  PM Quote Reply
4th Post
Stealth
Super Moderator

Mana: 
Paul S wrote:
which are so as to give an opinion, my bad..MOT inspection manual: cars and passenger vehicles BEEN FOOKED RIGHT UP or is it just me?
http://www.gov.uk/guidance/mot-inspection-manual-for-private-passenger-and-light-commercial-vehicles#section_4.1.4

Or a good teacher :(:D:D:D

Posted: Thu Oct 10th, 2019 07:23 am
  PM Quote Reply
5th Post
castrolrob
Trade Member

Mana: 
F1gp wrote:
He done it at work but never had it in and it doesnt fit in eitherso he wrote a ticket out for a mates old camper or summat similar that weren't even there?sayonara son.thats fraud and aint no soliciter anywhere getting him off if they can prove it happened.

Posted: Wed Oct 9th, 2019 07:25 pm
  PM Quote Reply
6th Post
Paul S

Mana: 

Posted: Wed Oct 9th, 2019 07:10 pm
  PM Quote Reply
7th Post
Paul S

Mana: 

All known mitigating and other circumstances are to be taken into consideration before deciding on any
level of formal disciplinary action..which are so as to give an opion?

Posted: Wed Oct 9th, 2019 06:45 pm
  PM Quote Reply
8th Post
F1gp

Mana: 
He done it at work but never had it in and it doesnt fit in either

Posted: Wed Oct 9th, 2019 09:33 am
  PM Quote Reply
9th Post
castrolrob
Trade Member

Mana: 
depends on what off site means,did he put in a wrong reg/vin off a jobcard so its been issued to the wrong car?or was he issuing one from home or the local boozer?the former don't generally get as far as a ban,the latter is goodnight vienna

Posted: Tue Oct 8th, 2019 07:44 pm
  PM Quote Reply
10th Post
F1gp

Mana: 
Guy got caught moting a car not on site he got 500 pints and a 5 year ban Hes trying go to a lawyer to change this what's the chances ?

Current time is 04:15 am  
MOT Forum - The MOT Testing Forum for the UK MOT Testing Industry > Trade Category (MOT Trade Discussions) > MOT Discipline and Compliance - Report problems (or solutions) here | MOT Forum > Mot tester banned Top

UltraBB 1.172 Copyright © 2007-2011 Data 1 Systems