Tablet use??  Rate Topic 
AuthorPost
 Posted: Mon Jun 8th, 2020 03:50 pm
  PM Quote Reply
1st Post
chriss-d

Mana: 
Hi Markt

cheers for your reply. our tablet is running android version 8.1.0.
we have downloaded the hp print app, but that didnt really help. still have to download every test result to the tablet before we can print, then delete them all at the end of the day.
maybe this is how its meant to work on tablets, just seems starnge it wont print direct from the mot page!!!

Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

Posted: Mon Jun 8th, 2020 11:37 am
  PM Quote Reply
2nd Post
markt

Mana: 
hi
what version of android is it running as print options from browser werent supported in old versions if i remember.
it might be worth a go at downloading the printer app for the make of printer youre using and trying that,it may pick it up automatically when you hit print..worth a go.
also have a look for printershare in google playstore,we have to use that with our Launch X431 tablet but like you have to save as a pdf file first.

Last edited on Mon Jun 8th, 2020 02:31 pm by markt

Posted: Mon Jun 1st, 2020 11:24 am
  PM Quote Reply
3rd Post
chriss-d

Mana: 
Hi everyone, new this this forum and need a little help with something!!!!

I have just started using a Samsung Galaxy Tab A for doing the mot,s on but at the end of the test it will not open the pdf to print. Instead i have to save it to the tablet, then open it and print from there.
The tablet has a pdf app on it, and ive downloaded a different one but still no good.
Its just a pain more than anything.

Any help will be much appreciated

Last edited on Mon Jun 1st, 2020 12:44 pm by chriss-d

Current time is 04:03 pm  
MOT Forum - The MOT Testing Forum for the UK MOT Testing Industry > Trade Category (MOT Trade Discussions) > Computerisation Forum - Problem with the computer? try here | MOT Forum > Tablet use?? Top

UltraBB 1.172 Copyright © 2007-2011 Data 1 Systems