board_home 

Visit the
UK MOT Testing
Industry Portal

Moderated by: Stealth, MOTman, KevG, bimmer Page:  First Page Previous Page  1  2   
New Topic Reply Printer Friendly
ntt exam  Rating:  Rating
AuthorPost
 Posted: Mon Nov 17th, 2008 04:31 am
  PM Quote Reply
21st Post
David
Banned

Mana: 
CHAUDARY wrote: thanks david

i have been on vosa site they have some example questions i am a mechanic but still there is some things i can not understand because of there level of test so i am sure there may be some kind of book or course you can guide me on thanks

Hi CHAUDARY

There are a vast range of books available, without producing a library here are some examples;

1) Fundamentals of Motor Vehicle Technology by V.A.W Hillier

2) Vehicle and Engine Technology by Heinz Heisler

3) Advanced Vehicle Technology by Heinz Heisler

4) The Repair of Vehicle Bodies by A. Robinson W.A. Livesley

The truth is that by the time you have read and understood those books mentioned above, VOSA should not be in a position to put anything before you from an MOT point of view that you could not successfully answer.

David:D 

Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

Posted: Mon Nov 17th, 2008 03:25 am
  PM Quote Reply
22nd Post
CHAUDARY

Mana: 
thanks david

i have been on vosa site they have some example questions i am a mechanic but still there is some things i can not understand because of there level of test so i am sure there may be some kind of book or course you can guide me on thanks

Posted: Sun Nov 16th, 2008 11:34 pm
  PM Quote Reply
23rd Post
David
Banned

Mana: 
CHAUDARY wrote: is there any course i can do to pass ntt first time or some one can help me on all the possible questions .  ;)

Hi CHAUDARY,

Welcome to the forum. VOSA are the organisation who are the providers of training services for the mot testing scheme. If you visit their website they have the requirements on there to become an mot tester.

David:D

Posted: Sun Nov 16th, 2008 11:18 pm
  PM Quote Reply
24th Post
CHAUDARY

Mana: 
is there any course i can do to pass ntt first time or some one can help me on all the possible questions .  ;)

Current time is 07:08 pm Page:  First Page Previous Page  1  2     
MOT Forum - The MOT Testing Forum for the UK MOT Testing Industry > Trade Category (MOT Trade Discussions) > Training and Seminars - Reviews, Dates, Questions | MOT Forum > ntt exam Top

UltraBB 1.172 Copyright © 2007-2011 Data 1 Systems