board_home 

Visit the
UK MOT Testing
Industry Portal

Moderated by: Stealth, MOTman, KevG, bimmer  
AuthorPost
leon2013

Mana: 
hi there i am going for my ntta test after new year .have u got the 300 question or any at all to help thanks .imail to

[no personal details on posts please – contact by PM]

Last edited on Sun Nov 4th, 2012 11:25 pm by

Bugs

Mana: 
I want to go for my NTTA Exam.

If anybody has got any of the 300 questions or any information for the NTTA Exam I would be very gratfull if you could forward them to me. My email address is [please snd PM] thank you.

Last edited on Fri Nov 4th, 2011 09:40 pm by

keith

Mana: 
rocky69 wrote:
I have a better idea, get qualified!!

agreed

rocky69

Mana: 
I have a better idea, get qualified!!

vincenststanley20

Mana: 
was just wondering if it would be possible for you to send me the 300 sample questions please, test coming up soon

Denis

Mana: 
Hi,

I would be very grateful if you could pass on the 300 sample questions to me please. My email address is [removed - please use PM]
Many thanks!

Last edited on Fri Mar 11th, 2011 10:14 pm by

KevG
Super Moderator

Mana: 
FYI as far as I know the "300 Questions" is a Myth.

Roo117

Mana: 
Hi, I've also got to take the ntt exam so would be rearly gratefull for the 300 test

questions if you got them. My email address is [removed - please use PM]

many thanks

naz786

Mana: 
ej wrote: hi. just read your request for the 300 questions..did you get them..and was wondering if you could forward them to me too..be great help..thnkshi ej i was after 300 sample question for ntt a can u help me plz my email is nas_awan786@hotmail.co.uk thanx

ej

Mana: 
hi. just read your request for the 300 questions..did you get them..and was wondering if you could forward them to me too..be great help..thnks

Bones n Hombre

Mana: 
ATA accreditation is now or is very soon going to be an acceptable alternative, was mentioned in seminars.

http://www.automotivetechnician.org.uk/consumers-motorists/

or search for "okwithata"

dennis

Mana: 
hi ive got my test in a few week i am interested in them 300 questions u have if you dont mind sending me them thanks my email is  [removed - please use PM] :D

swappyturbo

Mana: 
vrss wrote: THE FAILER RATE FOR THIS EXAM IS 95%

Hi, just out of interest where did you get this figure from...? thats really high!!

I did that test in sept time...it was common sense i think , but  just that the way  they worded some  questions and choices they gave was a little tricky. but any ways...

Vehicle Assessor

Mana: 
Wesley wrote: craig79 wrote: craig79 wrote: craig79 wrote: got questions any body  been for exam last went september got plenty of information   contact me by email fast.furious@live.co.uk  or craigsmith250@hotmail.com  been   studying hard due to go again soon if you would like to leave phone number i will return your call  about 300 questions

You Advertising?:?:X

Not sure what Craig is saying to people here, sends me emails to answer questions for him?:?

vrss

Mana: 
THE FAILER RATE FOR THIS EXAM IS 95%

umar ghafoor

Mana: 
HI

MY NAMES UMAR IM GOING FOR MY NTTA NEXT WEEK IVE READ THE HILLIERS FUNDAMENTALS FIFTH EDITION N THERE AINT MUCH IN THERE THAT I DONT ALREADY KNOW BUT I KNOW THERES ROOM FOR IMPROVEMENT  N I WAS UNSUCCESSFULL IN MY LAST ATTEMPT LAST YEAR HOWEVER I WAS INTERESTED IN THE 300 QUESTIONS THAT U HAVE CHEERS

Last edited on Sun Jan 18th, 2009 11:03 pm by

Wesley
Trade Member

Mana: 
craig79 wrote: craig79 wrote: craig79 wrote: got questions any body  been for exam last went september got plenty of information   contact me by email fast.furious@live.co.uk  or craigsmith250@hotmail.com  been   studying hard due to go again soon if you would like to leave phone number i will return your call  about 300 questions

You Advertising?:?:X

craig79

Mana: 
got questions any body  been for exam last went september got plenty of information

David
Banned

Mana: 
nicknak wrote: The questions are at a very basic level, if they are a problem do you not think perhaps that maybe you are not ready to be an mot tester. Just a thought guys are we not getting to a point where anyone can become a tester regardless of their background. I met a guy recently that was a male nurse and decided to be a tester, he eventually got through the ntta and now can look at a car and tell you if its not new, but thats about it he says his fail rates are through the roof, what do you think?

I didn't like saying anything, but now you mention it you are right, last year at the seminar the trainers were talking about a MOT National CPC, never heard nothing since maybe i will bring it up next year at seminar.

Personally I think the whole scheme needs a revamp to be honest, this is not to say that testers are not doing a good job, but really, one day every five years to sit in VOSA local office and talk about the manual, were is the experience in that?

There is something in the latest Matters of Testing mentioning disciplinary action and VOSA are saying something about it is used to learn from testers or something, doesn't sound that good to me to punish people to learn, you can't get the best from somebody if they feel intimidated and nervous of you can you?

David:D

nicknak
Trade Member

Mana: 
The questions are at a very basic level, if they are a problem do you not think perhaps that maybe you are not ready to be an mot tester. Just a thought guys are we not getting to a point where anyone can become a tester regardless of their background. I met a guy recently that was a male nurse and decided to be a tester, he eventually got through the ntta and now can look at a car and tell you if its not new, but thats about it he says his fail rates are through the roof, what do you think?

David
Banned

Mana: 
CHAUDARY wrote: thanks david

i have been on vosa site they have some example questions i am a mechanic but still there is some things i can not understand because of there level of test so i am sure there may be some kind of book or course you can guide me on thanks

Hi CHAUDARY

There are a vast range of books available, without producing a library here are some examples;

1) Fundamentals of Motor Vehicle Technology by V.A.W Hillier

2) Vehicle and Engine Technology by Heinz Heisler

3) Advanced Vehicle Technology by Heinz Heisler

4) The Repair of Vehicle Bodies by A. Robinson W.A. Livesley

The truth is that by the time you have read and understood those books mentioned above, VOSA should not be in a position to put anything before you from an MOT point of view that you could not successfully answer.

CHAUDARY

Mana: 
thanks david

i have been on vosa site they have some example questions i am a mechanic but still there is some things i can not understand because of there level of test so i am sure there may be some kind of book or course you can guide me on thanks

David
Banned

Mana: 
CHAUDARY wrote: is there any course i can do to pass ntt first time or some one can help me on all the possible questions .  ;)

Hi CHAUDARY,

Welcome to the forum. VOSA are the organisation who are the providers of training services for the mot testing scheme. If you visit their website they have the requirements on there to become an mot tester.

CHAUDARY

Mana: 
is there any course i can do to pass ntt first time or some one can help me on all the possible questions .  ;)

UltraBB 1.172 Copyright © 2007-2011 Data 1 Systems